You must be registered to participate in the Spooktacular Trunk or Treat event on Oct. 22, 2023. Due by Oct. 20. Event begins at 4 p.m. Please assemble between 3 and 3:30 p.m.
Address, City, State, Zip
We will supply non-food itemsWe will supply candy and non-food items
1. This is a Teal Pumpkin Project friendly event.* All registered particiapnts are expected to hand out non-food items in an identifiable manner. This may be a teal pumpkin or sign. Safety and inclusivity if the biggest priority.
2. Candy trreats are not required but may also be handed out at your discretion in a separate bowl. Please consider more allergy friendly choices, such as tootsie rolls, dum dum suckers and smarties.
3. Decorate your trunk/vehicle and compete to win the truck decorating contest. Prizes awarded. Pleasescary or violent decorations, fireworks or open flames.
4. Costumes and truck themes are encouraged. Games are welcome and appreciated.
5. Cars must be turned off during the entire event and cannot be left unattended.
6. If you are a business or organization participating, you may advertise your business with a sign that is non-distracting.